Ahk National Centre For Rural Job :In the daily jang newspaper, dated 2022-12-05, a government/public sector department under the Govt of Punjab, Pakistan, advertised the posts of Naib Qasid, Assistants, Stenotypist, Mali on a contract basis for the interested candidates who have a Graduation degree and want to work Full-Time job with the organization known: Establishment Division AHK National Centre for Rural Development Islamabad. The address for these jobs is AHK National Centre for Rural Development Park Road Chak Shahzad Islamabad, Islamabad, Punjab, Pakistan, and the postal code is 45710.
In this Article, We share details related to the Ahk National Centre For Rural Development Jobs In Islamabad 2022 If you face any issues during this process, contact us on our WhatsApp Group.
|Job City:||Islamabad, Punjab|
|Hiring Organization:||Establishment Division AHK National Centre for Rural Development Islamabad|
|Valid Through (Last Date):||2022-12-19|
- Naib Qasid
Basic requirements for Ahk National Centre For Rural Job:
- Must be a fresh candidate.
- Must have a domicile certificate of Punjab.
- Must have a Graduation degree.
- Must be able to work on Full-Time job.
Basic facilities in Ahk National Centre For Rural Job:
- Annual Increment.
- Free medical treatment for you and your dependent family members.
- Promotion on the next scale/grade after 5 years of service(As per the service structure of the department).
- Pension after retirment.
- Benevolent fund facility
Latest Establishment Division Ahk National Centre For Rural Job In Islamabad 2022 Advertisement
How to apply for these Administration Jobs in Islamabad:
- Please do these easy things:
- Send your full application, including your resume and any other necessary documents, to AHK National Centre for Rural Development Park Road Chak Shahzad Islamabad.
- The application must be sent to the given address by the 19th of December 2022.
- Applications that aren’t complete or are late won’t be looked at.
- The department of human resources will make a short list of the qualified candidates, and Only the people who made the fade will be asked to take a test or interview.
- There won’t be any TA/DA.