A government/public sector department in Sindh, Pakistan, placed an advertisement in the daily jang newspaper on December 6, 2022, looking for people with an FCPS degree who want to work full-time at the Combined Military Hospital CMH Hyderabad. For the following jobs, the location is Combined Military Hospital CMH Hyderabad, Hyderabad, Sindh, Pakistan, and the postal code is 17000.
|Job City:||Hyderabad, Sindh|
|Hiring Organization:||Combined Military Hospital CMH Hyderabad|
|Valid Through (Last Date):||2022-12-15|
In this Article, We share details related to CMH Trainees Hyderabad Jobs 2022. In Cooperative Department District Jhang 2022 If you face any issues during this process, contact us on our WhatsApp Group.
- Postgraduate Trainee
- Fcps Ii Trainee
- Mcps Trainee
- Fcps Ii Trainee Medicine
- Fcps Ii Trainee Surgery
- Fcps Ii Trainee Ent
- Fcps Ii Trainee Gynae Obs
- Mcps Trainee Family Medicine
- Mcps Trainee Gynae Obs
- Mcps Trainee Dermatology
Basic requirements CMH Trainees Hyderabad Jobs 2022:
- Must be a fresh candidate.
- Must have a domicile certificate of Sindh.
- Must have a FCPS degree.
- Must be able to work on Full-Time job.
Basic facilities CMH Trainees Hyderabad Jobs 2022:
- Annual Increment.
- Free medical treatment for you and your dependent family members.
- Promotion on 5 years of service(As per the service structure of the department).
- Pension after retirement.
- fund facility
Latest Combined Military Hospital CMH Hyderabad Jobs Advertisement
How to apply for these Medical Jobs in Hyderabad:
Please follow these simple steps:
- Please do all these simple things:
Send your full application, including your cv and any other required documents, to Combined Military Hospital CMH Hyderabad.
- The application requires to be sent to the given address by December 15, 2022.
Applications that aren’t complete or are late won’t be looked at.
- The human resources department will prepare a short list of the suitable candidates, and only those on the list will be asked to take a test or interview.
- No TA/DA will be acceptable.