In the Daily Express newspaper on December 10, 2022, a government/public sector department in the province of Punjab, Pakistan, was looking for people with a Bachelor’s degree who wanted a Full-Time job with an organization named the Healthcare Consultant Jobs 2022. The Primary and Secondary Healthcare Department, 1 Bird Wood Road, Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan, 54000, is where the following jobs are situated.
In this Article, We share details related to Healthcare Consultant Jobs 2022. If you face any issues during this process, contact us on our WhatsApp Group.
|Date Posted:||December 10, 2022,|
|Job City:||Lahore, Punjab|
|Hiring Organization:||Primary and Secondary Healthcare department|
|Valid Through (Last Date):||December 18, 2022|
The local health problems are taken care of by the Primary and Secondary Healthcare departments. We can see their work in the way they treat polio and give babies protection images, among other things. The staff in the Healthcare department do their best to help people.
People with Pakistani citizenship who are qualified, dedicated, and deserving can get jobs in the Primary and Secondary Healthcare departments.
If you are qualified and want to work in Primary or Secondary Healthcare,
You can write to the following address to find out more.
Address: 24 Cooper Road, Lahore, Chief Executive Officer, District Health Authority
Vacant Positions for Healthcare Consultant Jobs 2022:
Basic requirements for the Lahore jobs 2022:
- Must be a fresh candidate.
- Must have a domicile certificate of Punjab.
- Must have a Bachelor degree.
- Must be able to work on Full-Time job.
Basic facilities in Healthcare Consultant Jobs 2022:
- Annual Increment.
- Free medical treatment for you and your dependent family members.
- Promotion on the next scale/grade after 5 years of service(As per the service structure of the department).
- Pension after retirment.
- Benevolent fund facility
Latest Healthcare Consultant Jobs 2022 Advertisement
How to apply for these Medical Jobs in Lahore:
Please follow these simple steps:
- Send your application, job application, and any other necessary documents to the Primary and Secondary Healthcare Department at 1 Bird Wood Road.
- The application must be sent to the given address by the 18th of December 2022.
- Applications that aren’t complete or are late won’t be looked at.
- The human resources department will make a short list of the qualified applicants, and only those on the list will be asked to take a test or interview.
- There won’t be any TA/DA.