A communications manager makes every attempt to maintain a brand’s reputation. They typically provide content for magazines, websites, press releases, yearly reports, and other marketing items. Additionally, they plan interviews, collect data and trends, and maintain a story of media coverage.
|Functional Area:||Media – Print & Electronic|
|Total Positions:||1 Post|
|Job Shift:||First Shift (Day)|
|Job Type:||Full Time/Permanent|
|Department||Media & Communications|
|Job Location:||Peshawar, Pakistan|
|Degree Title||Master/Bachelor’s degree in Journalism & Mass Communication|
|Career Level||Experienced Professional|
|Minimum Experience||3 Years (Minimum experience 03 years with Master or 05 years of Bachelor in relevant field.)|
|last date:||October 23, 2022|
|Posting Date:||October13, 2022|
Duties & Responsibility:
working closely with the Area Office team and the Communication staff to ensure the effective functioning of all necessary communications and media-related tasks.
The following are the biggest responsibilities that the role holder is responsible for:
- Develop sensible quality content for stories and case studies
- quality, labeled images of activities.
- capture of current activities at the sectoral and district levels.
- Monthly updates on communications and visibility connected to different sector project activities.
- Provide project-based inputs for social media platforms.
- development of reports, publications, and every informational and promotional product.
- development of IEC material in keeping with donor and organization standards.
- Maintain project activities image gallery (Before, throughout and once. to push the image of organization to media teams via “awareness” campaigns.
- To coordinate ceremonies, and press conferences and set up, host special media and public events or special projects.
- Support the event and dissemination of public awareness campaign materials and data.
- To handle assigned tasks of communication together with internal and external stakeholders to build bridges with organizations, partners, donors and every stakeholder.
- to arrange and direct advertising, publicity, and promotional campaigns and techniques.
Public Relations with Media and Communication Officer :
Public relations, however, encompasses several processes, as well as media relations, to inform a brand’s story and build a positive image for public audiences. thus corporations use media relations to deliver vital messages to public audiences whereas publicity is only regarding promoting whole awareness and reputation
Safety and Security:
- Liaise with the native offer chain officer to confirm compliance with the organization’s Security tips and their effective application within the native context;
- Monitor the operational surroundings with relation to an raised level of threat and advise the District Coordinator/SPO/PC and also the organization’s security officer/security focal person.
- Follow the suitable communications means that to fulfill operational and security requirements;
- Ensure compliance with country legal, contractual, labor and statutory requirements.
- supervises and assists within the direction of a serious department; assists a senior official within the development of operative procedures; confers with him on matters touching personnel, policy, and different administrative problems; makes advanced operational decisions; supervises a number of subordinate staff.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Knowledge of current affairs
- Knowledge of promoting and media
- Knowledge of impression management.
- Excellent photography and videography skills
- Web management skills, content writing for social media /press release development skills, graphic planning skills
- Experienced in Newsletter/Publications/Annual reports development, Documentary production etc.
Master/Bachelor’s degree in Journalism & Mass Communication.
- experience 03 years with Master
- 05 years of Bachelor in relevant field
- You need to know about the Urdu, English and local language
- Also about Pashto language and tribal Pashto language
- The candidate shall be laptop literate and having smart skills of MS office, MS excel and power point.
- Motivation and ability improvement (capacity development) of communities to increase their financial gain level
- Social mobilization for replication of the on-farm incontestable techniques
- Arrangement for numerous coaching events of economical techniques in several growing stages of crops
- Good social talent
Q. What is media and communication officer job salary in pakistan?
Ans. The minimum salary of media and communication officer job is PKR 50K – PKR 70K (Employer est.)
Q.What is the scope of media and communication?
Ans. With an MA in Journalism and Mass Communication, you’ll notice jobs within the following fields: Content Writing and Generation, publicity, Journalism, TV Correspondence, Fashion etc
Q.Why do people study media and communications?
Ans. The study of communication and media allows U.S. to know the world around us, from civic engagement to client behaviour.