Sindh institute of health jobs 2022:A government or public sector department in Sindh, Pakistan, placed an advertisement in the daily dunya newspaper on December 8, 2022, looking for people to fill the vacancies of Registrar, Medical Officer, Staff Nurse, Lab Technician, Research Associate, Infection Control Nurse, Consultant, Lab Assistant, Pharmacist, Sonologist, Senior Lab Technician, Phlebotomists, Laboratory Analyst, Dispenser, Respiratory Therapist, Porter, ECG Technician, and Junior Consultant on a contract basis. For the following jobs, the address is 491, Jamshed Quarters Amil Colony, Karachi, Karachi City, Sindh, Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan, and the postal code is 75230.
In this Article, We share details related to Sindh institute of health jobs 2022 .If you face any issues during this process, contact us on our WhatsApp Group.
|Occupational Category:||Paramedical staff|
|Job City:||Karachi, Sindh|
|Hiring Organization:||Sindh Institute Of Child Health and Neonatology|
|Valid Through (Last Date):||21-December-2022|
Vacancies for Sindh Institute of Health Jobs 2022 :
- Medical Officer
- Staff Nurse
- Lab Technician
- Research Associate
- Infection Control Nurse
- Lab Assistant
- Senior Lab Technician
- Laboratory Analyst
- Respiratory Therapist
- ECG Technician
- Junior Consultant
Basic requirements for Sindh institute of health jobs 2022:
- Must be a fresh candidate.
- Must have a domicile certificate of Sindh.
- Must have a MBBS degree.
- Must be able to work on Full-Time job.
Basic facilities in Sindh Institute Of Child Health and Neonatology Jobs:
- Annual Increment.
- Free medical treatment for you and your dependent family members.
- Promotion on the next scale/grade after 5 years of service(As per the service structure of the department).
- Pension after retirment.
- Benevolent fund facility
Latest Sindh institute of health jobs 2022 Advertisement
How to apply for these Paramedical staff Jobs in Karachi:
Please follow these simple steps:
- Send your application, cv, and any other required documentation to 491, Jamshed Quarters Amil Colony, Karachi, Karachi City, Sindh.
- The application must be sent to the given address by the 21st of December 2022.
- Applications that aren’t complete or are late won’t be looked at.
- The human resources department will make a short list of the qualified candidates, and only those on the list will be asked to take a test or interview.
- No TA/DA will be acceptable.