Ministry of Global Climate Change The Federal Ministry of Global Climate Change Pakistan is inviting applications from eligible candidates for the posts of Managers, Officers, Project Administrators, M&E, Wildlife, Admin, Finance, GIS, and others. The needed qualifications from a recognized institution, relevant work expertise, and required age demand are as follows. Eligible candidates, who have the required education as well as graduation or post-graduation, should submit applications on or before October 14th, 2022. Incomplete, late, hand-written submissions and applications may not be amused. Only shortlisted candidates are going to be called for a written test or interview. See the notification below to check vacancies/positions offered, eligibility criteria, and different necessities.
|Name of Organization:||Ministry of Climate Change Pakistan|
|Vacancy Title||Managers, Officers, Project Directors, M&E, Wildlife, Admin, Finance, GIS and Other|
|Education||Graduation / Post Graduation|
|Job Location:||Islamabad / Pakistan|
|Experience||15 – 18 years|
|Salary||PKR , 300000 – 400000|
|Age||45 – 55 Years|
|Last Date To Apply:||14th October, 2022|
Name of Posts, Qualifications & Eligibility
- Project Directors
How to Apply for the Ministry of Global Climate Change Jobs in 2022:
- Applicants meeting the factors may apply on-line through https://njp.gov.pk/.
- Candidates can also apply by submitting a close CV to the following address: GCISC, Migration Tower, 6th Floor, 10-Mauve Space, Sector G-8/1, Islamabad.
- The last date for submission of an application is October 14, 2022.
- Incomplete applications or those received after the close of workplace hours on the last date for submission of applications won’t be pleased.
- Only shortlisted candidates need a test/interview.
For more Government Jobs in Pakistan, please visit our website: online yashfa.com