A government/public sector department in Punjab, Pakistan, placed an advertisement in the daily dawn newspaper on December 12, 2022, for permanent jobs as a Naib Qasid, Sweeper, Dispatch Rider, Driver, UDC, LDC, Stenotypist, Data Entry Operator, Mali, and Photocopy Machine Operator. The commercial was for people with an Intermediate degree who want to work Full-Time for the National Police Foundation NPF Islamabad. The location of National Police Foundation Job 2022 is National Police Foundation Security Services, Mauve Area G-10/4 Islamabad, Islamabad, Punjab, Pakistan, and the postal code is 45710.
In this Article, We share details related to National Police Foundation Job 2022. If you face any issues during this process, contact us on our WhatsApp Group.
|Date Posted:||December 12, 2022|
|Job City:||Islamabad, Punjab|
|Hiring Organization:||National Police Foundation NPF Islamabad|
|Valid Through (Last Date):||December 25, 2022,|
Latest National Police Foundation Job 2022 Advertisement
- Naib Qasid
- Dispatch Rider
- Data Entry Operator
- Photocopy Machine Operator
Basic requirements for National Police Foundation Job 2022:
- Must be a fresh candidate.
- Must have a domicile certificate of Punjab.
- Must have a Intermediate degree.
- Must be able to work on Full-Time job.
Basic facilities in National Police Foundation Job 2022:
- Annual Increment.
- Free medical treatment for you and your dependent family members.
- Promotion on the next scale/grade after 5 years of service(As per the service structure of the department).
- Pension after retirment.
- Benevolent fund facility
How to apply for National Police Foundation Job 2022:
Please follow these simple steps:
- Send your full application, including your cv and any other necessary documents, to National Police Foundation Security Services, Mauve Area G-10/4, Islamabad.
- The application needs to be sent to the given address by December 25, 2022.
- Applications that aren’t complete or are late won’t be looked at.
- The human resources department will make a short list of qualified applicants, and only those on the list will be inquired to take a test or interview
- There won’t be any TA/DA.