A government or public sector department in Balochistan, Pakistan, placed an advertisement in the Daily Express newspaper on December 5, 2022, for a full-time job as a Legal Drafter, Land Directorate, Dev Directorate, Contract Directorate, IT Directorate, Finance Directorate, Sales Directorate, or Planning Directorate. The ad was for people with a BS.c degree who want to work for the Defense Housing Authority DHA Quetta. Defense Housing Authority DHA Airport Road Quetta, Quetta, Balochistan, Pakistan, 87300, is where the following jobs are located.
In this Article, We share details related to the DHQ Quetta Jobs 2022 In Islamabad 2022 If you face any issues during this process, contact us on our WhatsApp Group.
|Job City:||Quetta, Balochistan|
|Hiring Organization:||Defence Housing Authority DHA Quetta|
|Valid Through (Last Date):||2022-12-19|
Basic requirements for DHQ Quetta Jobs 2022:
- Must be a fresh candidate.
- Must have a domicile certificate of Balochistan.
- Must have a BS.c degree.
- Must be able to work on Full-Time job.
Basic facilities in Defence Housing Authority DHA Quetta Jobs:
- Annual Increment.
- Free medical treatment for you and your dependent family members.
- Promotion on the next scale/grade after 5 years of service(As per the service structure of the department).
- Pension after retirment.
- Benevolent fund facility
- Legal Drafter
- Land Directorate
- Dev Directorate
- Contract Directorate
- IT Directorate
- Finance Directorate
- Sales Directorate
- Planning Directorate
Latest DHQ Quetta Jobs 2022 Advertisement
How to apply for these DHQ Quetta Jobs 2022:
Please follow these simple steps
- Send your complete application, including your cv and any other necessary documents, to Defence Housing Authority DHA Airport Road Quetta.
- The application must be sent to the given address by the 19th of December 2022.
- Applications that are not really complete or are late won’t be looked at.
- The department of human resources will make a short list of qualified candidates, and Only the people who made the cut will be asked to take a test or interview.
- There won’t have been any TA/DA.