A government/public sector department in Balochistan, Pakistan, placed an advertisement in the daily jang newspaper on December 13, 2022, for a permanent job as a Junior Clerk, Stenographer, Accountant, Supervisor, Instructor, or Workshop Attendant. The message was for people with a Diploma degree who want to work Full-Time for the Directorate Of Manpower Training Balochistan. Directorate of Manpower Training Balochistan, Quetta, Quetta, Balochistan, Pakistan, 87300, is where the following jobs are situated.
In this Article, We share details related to Directorate Of Manpower jobs 2022. If you face any issues during this process, contact us on our WhatsApp Group.
|Job City:||Quetta, Balochistan|
|Hiring Organization:||Directorate Of Manpower Training Balochistan|
|Valid Through (Last Date):||2022-12-23|
- Junior Clerk
- Workshop Attendant
Basic requirements for the Directorate Of Manpower jobs 2022:
- Must be a fresh candidate.
- Must have a domicile certificate of Balochistan.
- Must have a Diploma degree.
- Must be able to work on Full-Time job.
Basic facilities in Directorate Of Manpower jobs 2022:
- Annual Increment.
- Free medical treatment for you and your dependent family members.
- Promotion on the next scale/grade after 5 years of service(As per the service structure of the department).
- Pension after retirment.
- Benevolent fund facility
Latest Directorate Of Manpower jobs 2022 Advertisement
How to apply for Directorate Of Manpower jobs 2022:
Please follow these simple steps:
- Send your complete application, including your cv and any other required documents, to the address below.
- The application must be sent to the given address by the end of the day on December 23, 2022.
- Applications that aren’t complete or are late won’t begin to look at.
- The human resources department will create a short list of qualified applicants, and only those on the list will be asked to take a test or interview.
- There won’t be any TA/DA.