A government/public sector department in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan, placed an advertisement in the Daily Express newspaper on December 8, 2022, for a permanent job as an Assistant Manager or Assistant Accounts Officer. Candidates who are interested with a Masters degree and a wish to work Full-Time can apply. The job was with an organization named The Institute of Management Sciences. The Institute Of Management Sciences, Peshawar, Peshawar, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan, 25000, is where the following jobs are positioned.
In this Article, We share details related to Institute Of Management Sciences Jobs 2022. In Cooperative Department District Jhang 2022 If you face any issues during this process, contact us on our WhatsApp Group.
|Occupational Category:||Accounts and Finance|
|Job City:||Peshawar, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa|
|Hiring Organization:||The Institute Of Management Sciences|
|Valid Through (Last Date):||2022-12-22|
Vacant Positions for Institute Of Management Sciences Jobs 2022:
- Assistant Manager
- Assistant Accounts Officer
Latest Institute Of Management Sciences Jobs 2022 Advertisement
Basic requirements for the Peshawar jobs 2022:
- Must be a fresh candidate.
- Must have a domicile certificate of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
- Must have a Masters degree.
- Must be able to work on Full-Time job.
Basic facilities in Institute Of Management Sciences Jobs 2022:
- Annual Increment.
- Free medical treatment for you and your dependent family members.
- Promotion on the next scale/grade after 5 years of service(As per the service structure of the department).
- Pension after retirment.
- Benevolent fund facility
How to apply for Institute Of Management Sciences Jobs in 2022:
Please follow these simple steps:
- Send your CV and any other relevant documentation to the Institute of Management Sciences in Peshawar.
- The application must be sent to the specified address by the end of the day on December 22, 2022.
- Applications that are not even complete or are late won’t be looked at.
- The department of human resources will make a short list of qualified candidates, and Only the people who made the cut will be asked to take a test or interview.
- No TA/DA will be allowed.